Sunday, February 1, 2009

3 weeks

Danielle's blogging inspired me to update. Though she is my only follower.

Right now I'm cold. I've been packing all day. And I've packed everything except stuff that I need this week. I moving out next Saturday. It's so weird. I always hate the last week of things, but I get a little nervous about doing everything, so I just want it to be over. But I don't like wishing to be leaving Japan. I've been telling my students that I am leaving. That is sad. I think I will cry alot during my last week. Ew, I don't want to think about it.

My friend Yuka asked me last night what I will be doing when I get home. She said to choose 10 things here they are in no specific order. Also spending time with family goes without saying so it's not on the list (Katie, Danielle, Amy. you are family.)

1. Jerry's Bigger Jigger- PRIME RIB, i miss and love you.
2.Subterranean Books
3. Watch French movies
4. Italian food on the Hill
5. Learn Spanish
6. Research Spanish Speaking countries
7. Go to school/get a job
8. Talk to people on the street, in the bookstore, at starbucks, in the supermarket.
9. order coffee with soy milk and be able to say that i want it without stuttering and stumbling and worrying that i'm saying the wrong word.
10. Go to Nashville and Portland

So that's that. If there is something I should do that I didn't list let me know what that is.

Ok goodbye

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha, I love that one of your things to do is order coffee without screwing up the words. Do you still remember enough English to make it in America? You've been gone for so long I just wanted to make sure. :-P

Ramen Adventures said...

I subscribe to you're blog too :)