Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm coming home 5 weeks...

and my mom, grandma and aunts will be here in 4 weeks!! I'm soooo excited that they are coming here and I get to show them everything! It's going to be so awesome.

I am so full. I just ate a second bowl of veggie soup...because I'm addicted to it. Its just so yummy. Last night I had a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory themed party. I cut out candies and decorated my apartment (in fact there is still a construction paper lolly pop next to my front door, that probably looks funny) and had so much candy here and my friends came over and dressed up. I was Willy Wonka of course. Dani was charlie. she did a great job looking like a poor child.Emily was Violet... she wore blue and chewed gum. The others chose not to participate, but I treated them like characters anyway. Miyachi (new friend from my hair salon) was the oompa loompa, he even did the dance for us. I wish I would have had my camera ready to record that moment, but...I failed. It was amazing. This morn...afternoon, I woke up craving veggies like none other, so I went to the supermarket and literally spent 20 dollars only on veggies. Wonderful.

I took some pictures of my students. I'll get those up sometime soon.
Ryo, or as I like to call him, Satan, licked my hand the other day in class because I was taking the cards away. LICKED my hand. isn't that gross. then he proceeded to eat his eraser and a sticker. SICK.

I can't believe I'm coming home next month. I will be able to drive again.... and see my friends and family. and eat at Jerry's. BWAHHH! its going to be great.

I think i was going to write about something important or sentimental, but I have forgotten. Oh well!

No comments: