Friday, March 13, 2009

This American Life

Dear Everyone Who Reads This:

I am officially back. I've been back for like 3 weeks now maybe. It honestly feels like I never left. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but whatever. I have been able to see many friends and many more visits are to happen soon. Hilary and Michelle tomorrow! SO EXCITING! Apparently we are going to a windmill for brunch. And then Nashville next week! Nashville friends, let's hang.

Since I have been back I have been doing many things, but at the same time doing nothing. I feel a little restless. I did not get in to graduate school this year, so that is sad, but really it just means I need to readjust the plan a little. I'm wanting to move to St. Louis. I'm excited to have a real space of my own. Japan just doesn't really count, cause I always new that it wasn't really mine. Ya know? But anyway, in order to move to St. Louis one has to find an apartment that is both available and not in the less fortunate part of town (I am trying to be politically correct, am I doing it?) And perhaps more importantly....a job. I have applied for a few, and I am waiting to hear back. However I did this before my lovely friend Kristen reviewed my Resume and made some fabulous changes.... so we'll see what happens.

I have also recently decided to go to RLC to take a CNA course. It's a free 8 week class and there are always a ton of jobs in the nursing field. So I figure it can only help and who knows. I may end up loving nursing. We'll see. My primary goal here is to get involved in the Behavioral Health field however possible. If that means starting out as a CNA in a hospital that has a Behavioral Health department, then that's what I'll do. I'm pretty excited about it.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing lately.

Oh and I've been painting my room at home. For those of you who have been to my house, I am not painting the jungle room. My mother is actually making me move to another room just so she can keep the jungle. Ridiculous I know. So I am now back to my very first room in this house. I have lived in every bedroom here except my parent's room of course.

No comments: